Home Forum

Forum

DO NOT TRY TO LOGIN WITH YOUR GAME ACCOUNT! GAME ACCOUNT DATABASE AND FORUM ARE NOT LINKED TOGETHER!

23/1/2022 - Updates

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 23/1/2022 - Updates

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

Hello my fellow gamers!

Today we've released our latest client update 1.2 and you can read about it here but also there were a few server side updates!

To begin with, our linux server had a kernel update and for that we needed to reboot the server. This usually happens once a month.

Second on the list was the addition of Hellbound teleports on the GK, most of the work had been done a few days ago when people requested it in our facebook page but we needed the restart to apply it properly. To clarify, facebook is not to provide support. For that we have tickets!

Third, speaking on the tickets I had to resolve some configs that prevented users from registering or login to our forum. I am using FireFox and MS Edge on Windows 11 and on Manjaro KDE Linux and didn't face any problem(s) on all the attempts I did to either register or login. But since it was reported to me, I had to look into it. I believe it has been resolved!

Forth, there were a few tweaks here and there in the server files, nothing major to specify it.
What worth though to mention is that from the logs I've seen 2 characters giving me weird errors, those errors are being created when people use 3rd party tools. I have given the proper warnings to the players who owned those chars, that this is a clear violation of rules and there won't be an exception to our rules for anyone!
Although today's maintenance didn't include any antibot tweaks, there are antibot measures already implemented, I want this post to serve as first and last warning to old and new players, there won't be any tolerance whatsoever!

Lastly for tonight, there is a to-do list in our forum, this is a list of feature we would like to implement in the game but none of which is free, I would like to thank all those who have donated!!! You guys have brought 3/5 features so far!

The latest addition from that list is the autofarm option, it had been in beta for a few days now, most-if-not-all of its problems have been ironed out!!! For the time being this feature is only for premium users and it will remain a premium feature for the time being. There is no ETA nor I want to commit to anyone, having said that, I am working for a time limited option for non premium users. Also it will be available only on 1 client per PC. For Premium users there won't be any limits!

Share: