Home Forum

Forum

DO NOT TRY TO LOGIN WITH YOUR GAME ACCOUNT! GAME ACCOUNT DATABASE AND FORUM ARE NOT LINKED TOGETHER!

Feature we plan to ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Feature we plan to add to the server

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

Hello 🙂

Here is a list of thing we plan to add to the server.
Note that none of this is free addons and the ETA will depend on when certain goals have been reached or not!

1)Antibot(180$(annually))
2)Community board Drop Calculator (45€)
3)Rebirth Engine (27€)
4)Autofarm server bot (55€)
5)Instant Certification Engine (40€)
6)Improved Buff Shop (35€)

I am listing those in randomly and I am also listing the prices they are being sold in the l2jsunrise store or their respective stores.

If you have any of those scripts OR any other that you think would be nice, you can contact us to share the code.
P.S. I hope you do not share any code that you are not supposed to! Respect the rules of the creators!

4 Replies
Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

Happy New Year everybody!

As of today we have installed the Improved Buff Shop so you can use the .buffshop voiced command and sell your overenchanted buffs at your desired price.

Enjoy!

Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

As of today we have implemented the .autofarm ability, for now it is only for premium users.

Premium users will have double the rates and autofarm ability without restrictions and also our gratitude for supporting the server!

We plan to implement it also for non-premium users but with a time limit and only 1 client per PC. There is no ETA for this, so stay tuned for more news!

Enjoy!

Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

18/1/2022 we have implemented the rebirth engine!
Note: Once you rebirth, you go back to level 1, lose ALL skills and ALL enchantments of your skills!

With every rebirth you will earn 1 book, every 3 books you can learn 1 rebirth skill.

There are several rebirth skills and they all go up to level 3.

So choose carefully!

P.S. They are all OP skills!

Enjoy!

Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

We are planning to add an antibot/anti-adrenaline system in the future!

Share: