Home Forum

Forum

DO NOT TRY TO LOGIN WITH YOUR GAME ACCOUNT! GAME ACCOUNT DATABASE AND FORUM ARE NOT LINKED TOGETHER!

How to tell if it i...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] How to tell if it is a feature is retail like or not?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

Hello my fellow gamers!

I know this is a silly topic but hear me out!
The past few days I've been bombarded with questions and reports for problems, which is fine!

What I would like to clarify though is how to separate something that indeed is a problem and needs to be fixed from something that you saw in a private server and was working in a different way than you see here.

L2J is not for the better part, the same as Official L2.
With that being said, there have been a lot of improvements over the years since High Five was in the retail, on the L2J platform and a lot of things converge.

Me and the other GMs we all were players in Devianne and later on to Chronos on retail, so our experiences that we are trying to convey to the game are based on that!

So NPC's behaviors, drops and so on are not the same way you might have seen in another private server!

Now, how to tell the 2 apart? How to tell if this is retail like or from some private server a weird config? Well, there are sites like pmfun where you can check first and you can also check on the private server you were playing IF that feature you've seen was modded by them.
You can also report it here and we will do an investigation, but keep in mind we mostly want the game in most aspects to remain close to retail and not to copy another private server!

Share: