Home Forum

Forum

DO NOT TRY TO LOGIN WITH YOUR GAME ACCOUNT! GAME ACCOUNT DATABASE AND FORUM ARE NOT LINKED TOGETHER!

5/2/2022 - Updates

Notifications
Clear all

5/2/2022 - Updates

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

Hello fellow gamers!

Today, 5/2/2022, I have changed a few things.

-Fixed the rebirth books not been given after the 3rd rebirth. If you have had a problem from this bug please open a ticket and provide all information needed! Please don't send fake reports! I can see in the logs who had the problem or not! ^^

-Adjusted the drop rate for Large Dragon Bones. This is the most common complain I am getting and I can't confirm it myself. In every test I did, both on live server and on my local test server the drop rate is accurate based on the retail server AND the x25 rate from us been applied!
My take on the issue is probably low kill rate and overexaggeration on the subject either on the kill rate of the people who have report the issue to me or not taken in other factors.
Either way, I have changed the base drop rate of LDB 2-3x times. I will also apply soon a patch to limit the active bosses spawn to 1 per spawn base and there will be a cooldown to keep things fair and clean!

-Applied some bans. Those who know me, know that I am not a harsh person and I do not get any pleasure by banning people. With that being said, I am also the guy who made the rules and also the guy who has to apply them!
I have been ill the past 2 days but I was able to login and I saw some chars with disrespectful store names. I disconnected them as a "friendly" gesture but my kindness was mistaken as weakness and today the same chars with the same disrespectful shops were in the same place.
...perma ban. Guys whoever wants to stay is welcome! We don't ask for anything BUT to respect our rules! Our rules are there, if you don't like them why join us in the first place?

And to close on more pleasant tone, we are working with L2JSunrise team to fix the Kariks in LOA. For those who are unaware of the issue, the mobs in that location instead of attacking the puller, they are returning to their spawn location and lose aggro.

Also from next week, I will install a new antibot measure. I have isolated packets that the server receives and are related to adrenaline. Unfortunately the server itself doesn't do anything automatically BUT I am adding a second layer that will get those packets, filter them and if we have a positive match, accounts who are related with the usage of 3rd party tools will be banned!
Premium .autofarm users won't be affected because most of the work happens server-side.

1 Reply
Admin
Topic starter
(@gmdrako)

We have also applied the latest(today's L2JSunrise's) patch.
Fixed door geodatas, we let geoengine to make proper checks, less overhead
Fixed effects not removed with cancel properly
Implement missing items

Share: